Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I didn't have to pull ok my AK. Today was a good day.

Last Friday the 11th I was sent to the lovely Ogden, UT. My first time. I was sent there to shoot some photos of the ICE CUBE concert happening in downtown and write a review of it. I live my life like most rap stars, in my own world always after a dollar so I was planning on shooting some proper shots and get paid. The show started at 9pm and I wasn't going to miss any photo ops of the one time gangster possibly doing his taxes on a blackberry, or even something like reading a book. Also being like rap stars im often late. I arrive at a timely 9:03pm and went out looking for the media tent to get my pass to the good life. Lucky me there wasn't anyone available because the show, like I said before, stared and wasn't kidding at 9pm. This is the first show I have been to before 10:30 in years. Not only was I unable to get anyone who worked at the tour, I was also warned by gang unit police to hide my camera from the ICP gang. Pics and review will be posted here shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment