Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's not just about how you hold heat. It's how you stay warm.

One of my favorite seasons is lookbook season. Visuals are everything to me. I try and dress everyday in something I would be okay being buried in. That being said I look far and wide for things that visually please  me. 
Nike Air Max 1. Crepe's. Brown Leather. Canvas and Pony hair with a gum bottom. Levi's vintage 201's 12year denim. 
Sundance Product's Duck Camo jacket. 10 Deep  Winter hat. Polo leather palm gloves. 
This Friday I will hopefully be shooting photos of a Hip Hop legend. He should be coming straight out of Compton. Let's just hope his trip here isn't anything like his last movie. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I'm not aware of the lookbook season, but from the pictures you posted, lookbook looks neutral and earthy. Which hip hop legend? Hope to see some pictures from your shoot!

    In reply: no, I didn't shoot those photos! I wish I did. You can check out more about the photographer by clicking on the link.

    ReplyDelete